Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Loft on 2nd storefront is closing

Hi everyone,
   Hope this finds you well and Happy Labor Day Weekend to all of you!  Many of our customers here at The Loft on 2nd have already heard the news about me closing my storefront as of Sept. 30th.  I would like to share with those of you online who come into the store or view the store online.  I am having a hard time giving up my wonderful space in downtown Anoka.  I am continuing my business and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me in the future!    I know I will have so much more time to create and travel.   I have so enjoyed many aspects of having the storefront especially being a part of downtown Anoka.  There are so many great shops in Anoka, speaking of which.. some of my wonderful vendors have moved across the street to a lovely shop called nic-nac.  You can check out their blog.. www.nicnacpaddywacs.blogspot.com  and check out Lori of Ladeeda Designs, (formally of The Loft on 2nd), she has wonderful clothing wares, so when you come into town, check it out!  Her site is www.ladeedadesigntravels.blogspot.com .  Also The Loft will be traveling to Junkmarket Under Glass,Sept. 7-10 and Junk Bonanza, Sept 15-17, hope to see you at these great shows!  The Loft on 2nd will be open during the occasional sale in Anoka next week also and then on Sept. 22-24, a big close out sale.. here at The Loft on 2nd, hope to see you soon.  Blessings to all. Julie
   

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the your store closing. How did JunkMarket Under Glass go? I'm been looking for posts to come out about the show and see all the vendors, but I haven't seen hardly anyone post any pics. Have a great week, Theresa

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say.